What's new in ITK v2.6 ?
ITKv2.6 is an upgrade to v2.5 mainly providing
MacOS X Carbon compatibility and bug fixes.
Some existing ITK commands have been enhanced
compared to v2.5.
ITK "Light Binary Package" limitations
The "Light" binary package file can be used with both ITK
Pro (with no stream limitation) and ITK Light license numbers
(with the 8 streams limit). The "light binary package" is only
provided to save disk space by removing uneeded cryptography and
No more 68K code version
ITK v2.6 does not contain 68K
code anymore. If you still need to use ITK on a 68K
Macintosh, please contact ITK's Technical support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Enhanced and new commands:
now allows to set default certificate infos.
- Added ITK_SSLSetCipher(streamRef;
cipherlist) to allow to set the list of ciphers on an SSL stream.
ITK_SSLSetCipher must be called alfter ITK_TCPListen and BEFORE
- ITK_Text2HTML and ITK_HTML2Text now support the
euro symbol (€)
- ITK_BlobUnzip: a bug could occur because of a too small
- Expiration date was checked by mistake on SSL Server license
- New parameter added in ITK_EncryptText,
ITK_EncryptBlob, ITK_DecryptText end
ITK_DecryptBlob to provide initial vectors (IV) values.
Encryption routines where not working correctly when using modes
other than ECB (due to missing initialization of IVs).
- When using SSL under Windows, the negociation could fail with
some browsers. This is fixed.
- Change of internal resource ID (15256 instead of 15000) to
workaround a 4D Insider bug
- Better support of "soft line breaks" in
ITK_Text2Quoted. This is activated if option is set to
- Version 0.9.6g of OpenSSL is now used. This version includes a
security bug fix regarding possible buffer overflows discovered in
July 2002 (see http://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20020730.txt).
- Several optimization in the SSL code should improve its
What was new in
ITK v2.5 ?